Modlite: Handheld PLHv2-18650 Complete Light (FDE)
Modlite: This light package contains a PLHv2-light head, 18650 handheld body and tail…
Modlite: This light package contains a PLHv2-light head, 18650 handheld body and tail cap. It also includes a single Modlite 3500mAh 18650 battery and a XTAR MC2 charger. While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire® M600DF head, the throw is much better suited to allow PID (Positive ID) at greater distances at more than three times the amount throw than the M600DF. This light is a large step forward from the PLHv1 light. Lumen output is about the same but throw is greatly improved. It is the best balance of flood and throw available.
- Cool White 5700K emitter tint
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend our Modlite Protected Cells.
|Weight:||Weight (W/O Battery):||Width/Diameter:||Length + Clicky Tailcap:|
|5.9 oz||4.2 oz||1″ (no head)||5 1/4 “|