Team Wendy: EXFIL® Ballistic
Team Wendy: EXFIL® Ballistic
$1,326.60 – $1,407.00
Product Description The EXFIL Ballistic features a hybrid composite shell for increased…
The EXFIL Ballistic features a hybrid composite shell for increased strength and a unique geometry for optimal fit. An innovative, boltless CAM FIT™ retention quickly adjusts to individual head shapes, providing comfort and stability. A Zorbium foam liner protects against impact and allows for an overhead communications headband. Customizable fit is achieved through a set of moveable comfort pads. A lanyard-compatible Wilcox shroud* secures any standard NVG mount.
The EXFIL Ballistic is available with accessory rails: EXFIL Rail 3.0. The EXFIL Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system is compatible with all EXFIL accessories, including the EXFIL Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL Face Shield.
*NOTE: While the Wilcox W shroud comes standard with the EXFIL Ballistic, the NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the helmet, such as the Wilcox G24, is not included.
- 3-hole Wilcox® W shroud
- Lightweight aerospace grade aluminum mount interface
- Compatible with Wilcox® NVG lanyard
- Compatible with most standardized NVG mount baseplates
Zorbium® Foam Liner
- 16 customizable comfort pads in two thicknesses
- Removable center pad to easily accommodate overhead comms
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
EXFIL® Ballistic/SL Rail 3.0 System
- Allows installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
- Compatible with all EXFIL® accessories, including the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
- Includes two Magpul® M-LOK® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Includes shock cord kit for stabilizing NVG
Boltless CAM FIT™ Retention System
- Utilizes BOA® Fit System for optimized stability and fit
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Left Eye Dominant (LED) option also available
- NIJ Level III-A (according to NIJ STD 0106.01/0108.01)
- 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/s (731 m/s)
- 9mm FMJ RN @ 1400 ft/s (425 m/s)
- BFD < 25.4 mm all locations
Blunt Impact Performance
- Exceeds ACH Blunt Impact requirement per AR/PD10-02, 16Dec’13
- Size System Shell
- Size 1 (Md-Lrg) 2.6 lbs 1.75 lbs
- Size 2 (XL) 2.75 lbs 1.8 lbs
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system.
|Size||Head Circumference (in)||Head Circumference (cm)||Hat Size|
|Size 1 (M-L)||20.5 – 23.5||52 – 60||6 5/8 – 7 1/2|
|Size 2 (XL)||23 – 24.75||58 – 63||7 3/8 – 7 7/8|
PLEASE NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, we sell additional comfort pad sets.
Sizing with comfort pads installed:
Some images shown with optional accessories, sold separately.
If you are ordering in bulk for a MIL/LEO unit, please contact [email protected]
Note: export regulations apply, sold only to verified purchasers.
Please read Armor Orders prior to initiating an armor sale.
Size 1 (Medium/Large), Size 2 (Extra Large)
Black, Coyote Brown, Multicam, Ranger Green
|Left Eye Dominant Retention||